Dealing With Difficult People
Have you ever found yourself consumed by a difficult person?
Not sure how to handle that one person taking up all of your time and energy?
Let's go over what you can do right here.
Listen to discover:
- Why it seems that all you can think about is this person who has gotten under your skin.
- What a manual is and how we all have them.
- What happens to you when you assign a label to someone.
- Why it helps to separate labels from behaviors.
- How to reframe your thoughts about this person to help you get to a resolution.
- The 4 steps I teach to deal with any difficult person.
To check out my Loving Your Leadership Life™ membership, go to drjuliabarrow.com and the Work With Me page for more info. We’d love to see you there.
If you think this content will help or be of interest to someone you know, send them our link!